Saturday 25 February 2012

IC325 - Galleria Arts and Crafts, Clean And Simple 179

Galleria Arts and Crafts website is the source of our inspiration today. What a great site - lots of really different items to choose from. As always, I couldn't limit myself to just one.

Here's the first (I think it's a brooch):




And here's my card, which I'm also going to use for Clean and Simple 179



Second inspiration:


I turned this on its side and included the silver extender chain (as a sentiment). I made the dots with my copic markers and then used crystal effects to imitate the dimension of the beads (click on the photo to enlarge and see the dimension):



Finally, this cool horse art. How perfect, since I'm making horse cards for my sister's friend:



I love the rich brown of the horse and the colours in its funky dye job! I pulled out my copics and my favourite Deadbeat designs horse:


Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies:
"CAS179"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (dragonfly), ? Sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Ballet Blue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Crystal Effects

"Beady Thank you"
Stamps: Hero Arts (Thank you)
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, copic markers, crystal effects

"Three Dyed Horses"
Stamps: Deadbeat Designs
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers






1 comment:

  1. wow, wow, wow, such good interpretations of all these inspiration pieces!!!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.