Saturday 25 August 2012

Easy Christmas!




Last week I got a box from Scrappin' Great Deals, my favourite local/online store (they ship to the US, too!). It had a couple of the new Memory Box Dies and this HUGE Memory Box stamp. I immediately made 4 cards with it (I'm saving the other two for tomorrow!).

For the first one, I used my Kaleidecolor Fruitcake inkpad and for the second, I masked it with Scotch tape (so easy because the words are so big) and stamped in different colours (I always find using markers on a stamp very unsatisfactory, unless you want a look that is not solid, more like watercolour).

So simple, and yet clean and modern looking!

5 comments:

  1. Love that huge stamp! I like the defined colours on the second card and the rounded corners on the matting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack ... love, LOVE your cards!!! I had no idea someone made a subway art stamp. So cool! The Kaleidecolor card I could stare at for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors using your new stamp! Like the rounded edges on the square base, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the color combination you used, Ardyth. I think I NEED this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.