Tuesday 30 July 2013

CTS38 - Thanks!


I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't played along with CAS(E) This Sketch since I left the DT a few months ago. I made the promise to keep playing along at the time, but then time got away from me. As it does.

And I've seen sketch after fun sketch go by. But today (almost at the  last minute), I saw an entry for this week's challenge and an idea came to me. It wasn't this idea, but it got me started! lol! Here's the sketch:



I drew lines on the white panel so that my little sketchy circles would be easy to line up. I used Harold's Alphabet (LawnFawn) for the sentiment and the confetti was made using the period from the same alphabet.


7 comments:

  1. I love the graphics. Such a fun and unique take on the sketch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this week's sketch! As always, your composition is amazing and use of color...brilliant! Love it, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I guessed what challenge you were entering right when I saw your card! LOVE the home your sketchy circles make for your sentiment! Wonderful confetti too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FUN card!! Love the circles and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS, Ardyth and how I love the little letters in the different colours...cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...such a FUN way to say thank you! The bits of confetti knock this card right out of the ball park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, do I know the feeling! I haven't had a change to join challenges lately and I'm dying to get back into it. I LOVE this card! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.