Friday 6 September 2013

FFC16 - Peace


There's still a few days to play along with the current Festive Friday challenge:

Peace

I went so minimal this time it took me most of the afternoon to work up my nerve to actually call this card 'done'! (and then it took me most of the rest of the afternoon to get a decent photo - my camera definitely prefers high-contrast cards!)

I simply stamped a Ditto 'peace' in Sahara Sand and then partially stamped one of the PTI Faux Ribbon strips in Soft Sky. I think it feels very peaceful in those soft colours with all the white space.

And now it's your turn - the deadline is Wednesday - I hope you'll get a chance to play along!

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Ardyth, I think I would have hyperventilated in deciding this card is "done", LOL! It's perfect! But it truly is minimalist. Wow!! You've knocked my socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done = perfection! The color combo is awesome. I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and subtle. Sometimes, "extra less" is just right. This exudes a very peaceful feeling. I really, really like this. Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SIMPLY gorgous, love the beautiful backdrop of the blue just sets it off!

    love it Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply said...and perfect! I'm grinning so big right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a perfect visual for the word, "PEACE". It has a profound quality. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, serene, peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My memory is generally horrible, but I think you had another "peace" card that was entirely peaceful like this, right? You have such a way with tying the sentiment to the card. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just don't need any more! This card definitely says 'peace' to me! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Ardyth ... I'm feeling peaceful as I sit and simply admire! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. I mean, WOW! This is "SIMPLY" perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CAS perfection. Completely peaceful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet and peaceful as a sigh!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.