Friday 20 September 2013

FFC17 - Navy, Silver and White


Time for some mid-challenge inspiration for the current Festive Friday Colour Challenge:




I took my inspiration for the layout from this super-clean card I found on Pinterest. I love design like this - so easy to use over and over for different occasions just by changing colours and the 'button' element.

I masked the thin line and sponged it with Night of Navy and Tempting Turquoise, blending them well. Then I I cut and adhered MFT snowflake out of silver mirror card. I decided to preserve the peaceful feeling by leaving the front without a sentiment, but I stamped one on the inside.

There's still time for you to play along - link up before the deadline on Wednesday!

ETA 4:25 pm - I've turned off commenting on this post - I'm sorry, but I've had about 25 spam comments on this post today so far.

8 comments:

  1. The masked thin line is so striking and crisp. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy gorgeousness. I love this Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking and elegant, genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful and elegant card.
    Your new hairstyle is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning white space with an awesome wee pop of gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-CAS!! I love the gradation of the line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BREATHTAKING! Love this Ardyth. Brilliantly done, so striking.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner, Ardyth ... love that ombre line leading to the snowflake ... and of course all that glorious white space ... yum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete