Sunday 22 June 2014

Muse 72 - Thanks ever so much


Wow, this week got away from me! I almost forgot to play along with Muse! GASP!

This time of year is crazy if you've got kids - all the end-of-the-year recitals (and extra rehearsals that go along with those) and celebrations make it super busy, but fun!

So this is my take on Marion's elegant card:


I used Papertrey's Outline Alphabet, coloured with copics and stickles, and part of a Paper Smooches sentiment.

Tomorrow morning at 8 am EDT is the deadline - I hope you'll play along, but even if you can't, you can pop over and vote for your favourites between 8 am Monday and 8 am Tuesday. Results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.


8 comments:

  1. I love this crisp, clean font, Ardyth (so perfectly you!) ... the ombre shading of each letter is so cool! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ombre shading of the sentiment on your card, Ardyth! I hear you on the concerts and rehearsals and everything else that marks the end of the school year! We're only at mid-year here, and that brings enough all by itself! Enjoy the break that Summer holidays brings when you get there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the gradient color in the alphabet letters. Fabulous Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gradient in colors :) unique and CAS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Simply, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ardyth this is one cool looking card! I so love the large thanks on the side and the rest of the sentiment on the bottom!! I love the colors you used too, spot on with the inspiration card! Children keep us very busy for sure. I've finally gotten all 6 of our boys raised with my youngest graduating from high school this past may. Next stop is taking him to college which I am and am not looking to. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you were inspired by Marion's card! The sparkled up shades of blue are so pretty!

    You sound sooooo busy! But, the relaxing days of summer are right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Love how you colored the letters and added the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.