Tuesday 26 August 2014

CASology 110 - Letter


This week's CASology Cue Card is Letter!




Oh, this is a fun one - so many different ways to go!

I chose to focus on one letter. U. I originally thought this would be a love u card, but at the time, Struan was writing thank you notes after his birthday. I figured this design - clean, graphic, black and white would be masculine and fun enough for him. I popped the U up and then matted the white panel up to one corner. I really thought that it would look better in the bottom left corner (and give some balance with the 'thank') but it didn't (in my humble opinion). I offset the inside white panel in the same way. Anyway, this little card has already been sent to a generous relative and has done its job.

And, I want to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you who left such kind comments on Kate's blog (and mine) - she's quite proud of her chance to be last week's GD and has been telling all her friends! We both really appreciate your kindness and support!

Now it's your turn - how will you interpret letter? Don't forget to stop by the blogs of the other DT members for more inspiration:

20 comments:

  1. This is so super creative Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection Ardyth! LOVE the black border, it makes the card POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so perfectly clean and simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ardyth, what an amazing, wonderful, wonderful card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super design! So perfectly CAS and so beautiful! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup. A perfectly cool and graphic guy card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you make your cards look so easy but we know that is not the case. Your cards are so unique to you and one could find them in a sea of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how creative Ardyth! I also can't believe how something so simple could be so elegant. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a CLASSIC I think it is so massivley great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card - I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ardyth, this is awesome! What a versatile thank you card, could be used in any color scheme and definitely great for masculine and feminine alike!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, so striking!! The shifted panel is perfect, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool and stylish, Ardyth ... the offset panel's fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ardyth this is a clever way to interpretation Letter...I think also to make a card with U or I L U...but problem is I have no cutting machine...LOL if I cut by my self looks not proffesional am I right..maybe if I win Lotto I will buy a die cut machine (my wish :) )I love the black bold behind the white card and the U that pop of your card...LOVE YOUR CAS IDEA dear Ardyth...

    I would be so glad if you like to visiting me and leave me a bit love about my “Letter” card, Its always so appreciate if the DT member visiting the participant…and I love CASology challenge since the first edition, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this card! One look at this card and my mind filled with ideas.. thank U!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This CAS card is so simple yet so striking - to the point and elegantly so!! Love what you did by adding the black background!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Genius Ardyth! The little U makes such a bold statement.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.