Sunday 17 April 2016

FS480/Fusion - Rainbow Birthday Wishes


This week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper is Barbara aka Blue Kube. She has a really whimsical, colourful gallery full of happy, happy cards. The card I chose as my inspiration is actually quite different from most of her cards:



I decided to add some colour and create another card for this week's Fusion Challenge:



I focused on Barbara's:
-layout (diagonal focal point)
-sentiment placement and size
-black bird

I changed:
-added colour
-position of the bird

I used:
-MFT Birthday Wishes and Balloons
-Simon Says Stamp Jolly Snowman
-MFT Blue Prints #25
-MFT Wonky Stitched Square dies
-Distress inks.

ETA: April 29: (Woohoo!)

17 comments:

  1. Another great take on the Fusion challenge Ardyth - this is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great CASE Ardyth. Love that sweet little birdie! thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding color creates a striking contrast to Barbs b & w card. I love how your whimsical bird 'works' with his (or hers) brightly colored song that it is singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those rainbow colors !!!!!
    Great card !

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear his rainbow song. Such a sweet card, Ardyth! I'm sure Barbara loves your take on her card; it's brilliant in every way. That wonky die is so perfect here too. I can see an online shopping trip in my very near future, lol! Great card, and have a wonderful Sunday. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rainbow is so lovely, wonderful CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great Fusion card, Ardyth!! So clever and creative!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect rainbow swish! Absolute beauty of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I think I can actually hear that little birdie singing those notes in color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Ardyth ... brilliant and so creative ... love that sweet little bird singing a rainbow ... what a fun, happy song to have in my head for the day!! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous fusion! super love what you've done! Thank you for sharing at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another happy-making beauty. Love that little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another FABulous use of the sketch and rainbow Ardyth - LOVE it! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your win and designer pick, two from the same challenge you clever girl. Brilliant cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your card -- truly an inspiration to us! You're so clever...

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.