Friday 13 May 2016

Muse #165, AAA#64 - Thank You


Here's my card for this week's Muse Challenge, where Anita has given us an awesome, shimmery inspiration:



I LOVE that purply colour but didn't have any cardstock in that colour. I also don't have mica powder, so I used a shimmery pink panel and inlaid my dies into them, to get a similar but different effect.

I focused on Anita's
-colour scheme
-floral theme
-layout

I used:
-Memory Box Jumbled Thank You
-Papertrey Beautiful Blooms II Part 3 daisy die
-Doodlebug Matte enamel dot.

I am also linking up at AAA Cards, where the challenge is inlaid dies.


12 comments:

  1. I love how you inlaid the flower and the sentiment! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back from Winnipeg and the spring yard work is finally done...so now I can get back on track with visiting my bloggie pals!

    I love how you improvised and used what you had on hand to create this pretty little number! The shimmery pink panel is awesome. Love the sweet pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love the contrast of the white inlaid dies against that hot pink and the pop of yellow finishes it off a treat. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Ardyth - love the dramatic effect of the thank you against plain strong coloured background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love those in laid dies. So fabulous Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the inlaid dies look great with shimmery card and I'm loving the matte enamel dot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold and bright and smile inducing, Ardyth ... the white inlaying is fabulous against the shimmery background! Hugs & bisous, mon amie, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast of the white on shimmery PINK! That bit of yellow really pops as well. Wonderful CAS card. Thanks so much for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrant and stylish! Fabulous card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Very elegant and CAS. Love the colours!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those inlaid dies, this is delightful Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to follow the theme with totally different supplies. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.