Saturday 12 August 2017

FS549 - Thanks



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Sharon (aka shendrian).

There are so many amazing cards in Sharon's gallery, that I had a hard time choosing an inspiration this week - I ended up with two!

This one


and this one:




Card 1:
I focused on Sharon's:
-black and white colour scheme
-thanks theme
-circle elements

I changed:
-added a rainbow
-shape and size of the card

(also linking up to Ellen Hutson's Mix it Up Challenge with Avery Elle).

Card 2:
I focused on Sharon's:
-blended background
-white layer with yellow flower

I changed:
-no dry embossing
-added a sentiment

I used:


8 comments:

  1. What wonderful pair of cards Ardyth - great CAS-ing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Ardyth particularly the one with the coloured wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. The bold colorful style is so pleasing to my eye. the color wheel is fabulous and you picked the perfect one to color great balance. YOur flower card is awesome especially that sponged and water distressed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really fabulous cards, Ardyth! I'm so impressed with how you create so much impact with your signature CAS style and pair it with all these bold colors...really eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I love all the white space on the first card.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.