Saturday 12 August 2017

MCV 83 - Card 1


Here's my first card for this month's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Cornelia has provided 4 inspiration cards for us:


There are 3 ways to win prizes this month, so I hope you'll pop over and check it out - and play along with us. I've made a card inspired by each of Cornelia's cards and I'll space them out over the month.

I focused on Cornelia's (top left card):
-colours
-use of kraft
-use of washi (and positioning)
-tilted element
-gingerbread theme

I used:
-Doodlebug Santa Washi

5 comments:

  1. So vibrant and such a creative take on Cornelia's card x Love how you've used the kraft as the feature and not on the card base x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling take on Cornelia's card. I love that the sentiment looks like yummy thick icing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ardyth - love the panel with the inlaid sentiment and the washi tape is so vibrant and dramatic.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.