Tuesday 29 August 2017

Muse 231 - You're The Best


Here's my take on this week's Muse challenge, where our Guest Muse, Cat Craig has given us this inspiration:

I focused on Cat's:
-colours
-floral/leaf theme
-black script sentiment

I started by watercolouring a panel in two shades of fuschia and another in green and aqua. I spritzed them with water, and then used die cuts for my leaves, 'flower' and sentiment.

 

Here's a special treat! If you shop at Catherine Pooler Designs this week you will earn DOUBLE points on your purchases! 

I used:
-Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Collection (Best die, Simply the Best stamp set, Spiro Doily die) (Sold out, but will be available in the future at Catherine Pooler Designs)



8 comments:

  1. Wow - the colors are beautiful. I love the blending and water spritzing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you were inspired Ardyth. The two greens, the vibrant pink/magenta and the black touches - you've made them all yours beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ardyth this is just lovely. What great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on Cat's card, Ardyth! I love how you created watercolored panels for the bloom and leaves...so pretty! Love the font on your die cut sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I like the coloring on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So striking with those gorgeous colors and those watercolored leaves are simply fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and layout! O also love the distress effect. So Catherine Pooler's inks react like distress inks too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colours, and I love the effect from the spritzing! xx

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.