Friday 25 August 2017

SugarPea Designs Release Sweet Peeks Day 5

It's the final day of SugarPea Designs' Sweet Peek Week - I hope you've enjoyed all the amazing cards the DT has made with these new products. Tonight, at 6 pm, they'll be available for you to purchase.



Today's set is our Sweet Incentive set this month - if your order is over $60 (before shipping and taxes), the Knit Wit stamp set is yours for free!


I started with my focal panel - I stamped, coloured and die cut the heart shaped knitting and adhered it to a Zig Zag Stitched Circle which had been stamped with the sentiment. I drew a light outline around the circle on my base panel, then stamped the balls of wool before colouring with a rainbow of Copic markers.


For this card, I went back to a previously released set Barn to be Wild, to incorporate the sweet sheep - it's always fun when you buy something new that works so well with something you've already got!


Be sure to drop by all the DT Members' blogs for more inspiration!

(links will be live tonight at 6 pm)





27 comments:

  1. Love both cards Ardyth but totally in love with the rainbow card. You have so rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEP! Love them both! Soooooo totally fun + clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the clever ideas here! Mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! <3 I'm totally in love with these gorgeous cards, especially the first one!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh what a super cute Idea, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so cute and creative! Love the scallop frame you made with the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the barn wild sheep with the knitted heart!!! The color combo is fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used ends of the skeins
    around the circle.
    The wool coming from the sheep as
    needed is fun.
    Cute cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so perfect!!! Love both colorful and earthy tones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww!!! Darling cards!!! Love their design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that card with the sheeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of those cards are awesome! I love the rainbow and I thought it couldn't get better, then I saw the sheep and I don't know which I love more! Geat job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so cute with the sheep!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three are both fabulous. I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the forst one and the 2nd one made me smile, very clever both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the rainbow of colors on the first card and the natural look of the sheep card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrific designs Ardyth, these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow ! Wow ! Such an amazing job !!! On the first card, the matching rainbow 🌈 coloring is adorable and cheerful. And the second card is just genius idea !!! And also great coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute rainbow card especially using the wool as scallops. I also love your creativity with the Sheep and the yarn coming off of them to create the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two really sweet cards. I agree buy something new that works well with something old makes the new even more sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great cards from another Canadian stamper!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.