Saturday 24 March 2012

Liebster Award

Last week, Darnell nominated my blog for a Liebster Award.




This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster award takes its name from the German word meaning "Beloved, Dearest or Favourite".

Not sure if I'm supposed to accept it a second time (the first time mentioned here), but it's so nice that people are out there 'spreading the liebster' and it's looking like it might be awhile before I hit 200 followers (although I've practically doubled my followers in the past week, did  you notice? Thank you, loyal followers!!)

Once nominated, you then:

Acknowlege the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog
Post the award on your blog

So here are my nominations:

Jean at My Stamping and Beading Therapy

Jonia at Stampin For Me

Skye at .......blue sky

Lynn at Lynn's Crafty Corner

Lyndal at Dreams and Other Realities

Please take a minute to visit these ladies and leave a comment for them - we bloggers LOVE comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ardyth
    Thank you so much for stopping by and nominating my blog :) Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Lyndal

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.