Sunday 27 May 2012

Outlawz CAS Week 4 - Modern Love

It's my last week as Guest Designer on the CAS Challenge at the Outlawz blog - where did the month go? It's been so much fun and I've 'met' lots of new people in this very active community!

This week's challenge blog is to make a card representing something you love. Well, I love a lot of things, but I still had a hard time coming up with an idea for this card.



In the end I decided to go literal and make a "love" card and to use Jason Mraz's "Love is a Four Letter Word" graphic and minimalist design as inspiration (I love that design!). I added part of a Hampton Arts sentiment (and who doesn't love the Beatles?) and ended up with a card that looks like it should be called "Modern Love" (and I LOVE David Bowie). Not bad, if I do say so myself!

8 comments:

  1. Just brilliant, looks extra special in glittery red :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bold and graphic—the glitter letters are very very COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittery letters rock! Such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I love it! M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS design and you just gotta love that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a brilliant job as GD Ardyth. This card works for todays CAS172 on SCS also.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.