Saturday 4 March 2017

CTS211 - Otter Slide


Isn't this fun? These guys just make me smile! This is my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:




I masked my panel and pounced distress ink on my panel before spritzing with water - I love the texture it gives! (there's a short video on my Instagram account, if you're interested). I placed the otters from smallest at the top to largest at the bottom to give some perspective (smaller items look further away).

I used:
-Essentials by Ellen Otterly Amazing

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute and a super creative take on the sketch, Ardyth!!!!! Sooooo sweet!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super punny card (I'm hoping it was intentional)! Very timely for us here in Brisbane. Adele is playing to massive crowds at the Gabba (Woolloongabba Stadium) tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DARLING!! I LOVE how you did that background and those otters are CUTE as can be!! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, great masking and brought a happy smile to my face...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me smile and laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! I love the watery slide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...awesome masking! Fabulous coloring and beyond sweet!!! Love the pretty blue 'water/wave'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, too cute and such a funny pun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable....simply adorable!!! So in LOVE with your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Otterly adorable take on the sketch--pun intended!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.